Lord of the Rings - Anduril, the Sword of King Elessar
An Original Lord of the Rings Sword by United Cutlery
This officially licensed reproduction sword from The Lord of the Rings trilogy is Anduril, the sword of King Elessar of Gondor.
Anduril was forged from the shards of the sword Narsil, carried by Aragorn, the heir to the throne of Gondor. Aragorn wielded
Anduril against the forces of Sauron and assumed the name of Elessar once the final victory was won.
The inscription down the length of the blade on both sides is in the Tolkien language of Quenya, written in the runes of Eregion,
that says: Nányë Andúril i né Narsil i macil Elendilo. Lercuvanten i máli Mordórëo. This translates to: I am Andúril who
was Narsil, the sword of Elendil. Let the thralls of Mordor flee me.
It was surnamed Flame of the West by Aragorn.
- Overall length: approx. 134 cm
- Blade length: approx. 103.2 cm
- Blade material: tempered 420 J2 stainless steel. Inscribed with runes.
- Handle: solid metal crossguard and pommel with an antique silver-plated finish and 24K gold-plated fittings. The pommel is
inscribed with Elven runes and the grip is wrapped in genuine leather. Rat-tail tang construction.
- Delivery includes a wooden display plaque, silk screened with symbols of the Kingdom of Gondor. Hardware instructions included.
- Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.
- United Cutlery Product No.: UC1380
- Anduril scabbard sold separately (Product No. UC1396)
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy
of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
We also recommend the following products:
The officially licensed movie replica from The Hobbit
Original Lord of the Rings Swords made by United Cutlery